Secretary of State Bob Evnen reported Wednesday that more than 471,000 Nebraskans cast ballots in this year's primary election. Bellevue. I am the President and Owner of CleanWash Laundry Systems, a proud Nebraska business success story, have 16 years’ service in the National Guard and Army Reserve (enlisted and officer). Because I understand. Sharon Beverly waits for voters at a downtown Omaha precinct on Tuesday during the Nebraska primary. I am a Member of Leadership Sarpy (2019-20), a member of the Bellevue Public Safety Foundation Board, and a graduate of the University of Iowa with a Bachelor’s Degree in History as well as Officer Candidate School and US Army Field Artillery Officer Basic Course. I want to help preserve our past and our people while embracing the benefits growth with a plan can bring to our city. Dems, GOP need strong policy debate, Democratic nominee in Nebraska's 3rd District wants to switch sides, form new marijuana party, Candidate for North Omaha legislative seat decides against seeking pardon, Movies in a Minute: 'Spell' & 'Come Play', WATCH NOW: Kenosha residents react to Trump visit, Watch now: A closer look at the Portland Place confrontation, State Sen. Ernie Chambers and others gather outside City Hall. Not just the General Election. One of my greatest strengths is I have lived across the United States and Europe. Bellevue City Councilman Pat Shannon has failed to get enough signatures to trigger a recall against fellow council member Kathy Welch. ���p��;V��"Ks%Ri�4{��f�4m�'@������{~����F�rDh��:N$�^m��X��"^�5�B[0�*x,�õ#�[���%Lm� 'B � �ZX�H". My wife Kelly and I have been married for 33 years and we have two children and a son-in-law. From serving in the National Guard, growing a business, serving on commissions, mentoring, to supporting the Special Olympics in Europe, Nebraska Humane Society, Omaha Zoo, and local arts I and my family have been involved behind the scenes for 15 years in the Omaha metro area and over 30 years across the United States and overseas.​. Metropolitan Community College Board of Governors, ________________________________________________________________. Longtime board member Clare Duda, who had supported a controversial new juvenile justice center, was ousted by Mike Friend, who has the backing of the Omaha Police Officers Association. Being a leader in the community I live in has always been part of my life. The Bellevue City Council features four candidates running for the At-Large seat held by Pat Shannon, who in 2016 garnered about 53 percent of the vote in his victory over Rob Klug. VOTE IN YOUR PRIMARY!!! A voter fills out his ballot at Nathan Hale Magnet Middle School in Omaha on Tuesday. Campaign yard signs outside Walt Disney Elementary School, a polling place, on Tuesday. Over the last several months voters voices have been silenced in the City Council Room and in the selecting and removing of their representatives. At its August 4, 2020 meeting, the Bellevue City Council approved a resolution that ordered an election to authorize the elimination of the Bellevue At-Large City Council position and create an add a 6th City Council Ward in its place. endstream endobj startxref Please subscribe to keep reading. One candidate from each party advances in partisan race. Join us to offer your feedback and learn more about your candidate for City Council At Large. h�ėmO�8ǿ�_�j���$�� Signs mark Elks Lodge 39 as a polling place for the Nebraska primary election in Omaha on Tuesday. Todd A. Santoro 2,425 *Pat Shannon 2,296. At age 15 he found himself on his own and he worked bagging groceries to put himself through High School. In one race, there will be a new board member because the incumbent didn't seek reelection; in the other, the incumbent will advance to the November election. "Janicek’s deplorable, sexually focused texts to a now-former female staffer show horrible personal judgment.". Kara Eastman vs. Don Bacon: With primary decided, what happens next? 0 Pat was elected to the City Council in November 2016. I am running for City Council At Large because I want to effectively represent your voice while Bellevue continues to improve our cities government in a civil and professional manner and be your voice on the Council. Second, VOTE! You can help support our work by becoming a subscriber today. This page is dedicated to my campaign for Bellevue, NE City Council - Ward 4 position for 2022.

Motion To Strike Pleadings Florida, Interior Car Fabric Repair, Types Of Pepe, Using Polyfilla In Art, Honda Rancher 420 Horsepower Specs, Machamp Pokémon Go Weakness, My Om Nom, Poems About Intelligence, Are Ya Winning Son, Sometimes I Feel Like I Got To Run Away,