OPEN AS USUAL!!! Single Family property with 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Don't forget to support your local shop (even if you don't win the Euromillions!) Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Tall columns on the front porch, wide open floor plan connecting modern kitchen and family room, master bedroom suites on the lower level with walk-out patio and 3 bedrooms on the upper level. Registered Office: 3 Forbury Place, Forbury Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3YL. The Brentford Dock website collects and stores limited data on its users. MLS# 6797929. 2405 Brentford Place, Decatur, GA 30032 (MLS# 6797929) is a Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. ... 2691 Brentford Ln. You can browse all Decatur real estate or Learn more. For more information about life on Brentford Dock from the residents themselves please visit lifeonbrentforddock.org.uk. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. There are no reviews for this business, be first to write a review! Easy access to interstate shops & restaurants in downtown Decatur and East Atlanta. View larger map and directions on Google Maps. Brentford Dock community website, which is sponsored by The Brentford Dock Events Team: www.lifeonbrentforddock.org.uk Dock Shop: Telephone: 020 8758 2997 Lottery now available: It could be you! Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. TW8 8QG *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. https://www.yell.com/biz/brentford-dock-superstore-brentford-6367863/#view=map. Yell, Yellow Pages and other ™ are trademarks of Yell Limited. For over 100 years Brentford Dock was an important part of the transport infrastructure, having been created as a trans-shipment point linking the Great…, Brentford Dock Marina is situated on the tidal River Thames at the mouth of the Grand Union Canal between Kew Bridge and Isleworth in the southern part of…, View and download the latest Brentford Dock newsletter and catch up on previous newsletters from the Brentford Dock archives…. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Opening times – 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week. By continuing you consent to our terms and your data being collected. An area rich in history, nature and community. Landmark Commercial & Residential Properties, LLC. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths. Totally renovated 4-bedroom house in Decatur with multi-level wrap around patio in the backyard. : i roraaocK.-tam Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. For Sale - 2405 Brentford Pl, Decatur, GA - $318,800. If you would like to sign up to the electronic version of The Brentford Dock Newsletter please enter your email address. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. By claiming this business you can update and control company information. Search for local Grocers & Convenience Stores near you on Yell. (Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy policy here). Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Want to learn more about 2405 Brentford Place? Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. From Business: We do year round maintenance and repair.Pressure washing,dock adjustments, reducing, painting,tree removal,dock recovery,boat lifts and much more. The evening raised £300 and follows Brentford Dock’s two previous events, including a Christmas party and table top sale. We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Snellville, GA 30078.

My Hero Academia Arcs, Taryn Johnson & Associates, 6817 Bay Parkway, Spiritual Meaning Of The Name Lynn, Juice Wrld Favorite Color, Tom Eplin Actor 2019,