Welcome to Week 8 everyone. He went on to post his most yardage since 2015. Disclosures. Deebo's injury has therefore opened the door just a little, but it seems far more like the extra targets available from Sanders and perhaps Samuel's absence will be spread between Brandon Aiyuk, Kendrick Bourne and perhaps some Dante Pettis and Trent Taylor. DraftKings NFL Value Plays: Week 9 (2020), Week 9 Waiver Wire Pickups (2020 Fantasy Football), Jalen Reagor Looks Like a High-Upside WR3 in Philadelphia (2020 Fantasy Football), JaMycal Hasty: Next Man Up in 49ers Backfield (2020 Fantasy Football), Week 8 Injury Report (2020 Fantasy Football), Fantasy Football Rankings: Dynasty Trade Value Chart (November 2020 Update), Week 8 Fantasy Football Rankings From the Most Accurate Experts, FanDuel Projected Roster Percentage: Week 8 (2020), Week 8 Practice Report & Injury Recap (2020 Fantasy Football), FanDuel NFL GPP Lineup Advice: Week 8 (2020), FanDuel NFL Cash Game Lineup Advice: Week 8 (2020), Top FanDuel NFL Upside Picks: Week 8 (2020), Quick Grades Week 8 (Fantasy Football Start or Sit Advice), Air Yard Analysis: Week 7 (2020 Fantasy Football), Kyle Yates' Week 8 Fantasy Projections (2020 Fantasy Football), No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form. STD PTS calculated as: Rush or Receiving Yards (1 pt per 10 yds), Run or Rec TD(6), Fumbles Lost (-2). Brandon Aiyuk placed on reserve/COVID-19 list, out for TNF. Coach Kyle Shanahan has a ... Fantasy football awards are handed out based on mid-season performances. Chark are just a few of Isaiah Sirois' DraftKings value picks for this week. And has excellent speed. Are you looking to contact Customer Support about a subscription or account related question? He's just a WR5-type option to me, and one who lacks upside. Excellent punt and kick returner and has outstanding straight line speed when given the opportunity to build up a head of steam. Limited route runner. Expert: Draft Engine Draft Engine: Although the acquisition of Odell Beckham resulted in fewer targets for Landry than he had in 2018, a case could be made that Beckham's presence Week 8 was the first full game Johnson has played with Roethlisberger where he didn't see at least 10 targets, so don't overreact to one bad week against a great Ravens defense. Expert: Jacob Wayne Lineups: I hate my ranking of Julio Jones at #5, but it has more to do with how much I like the players ahead of him rather than any knock on Jones. Isaiah Sirois breaks down the fantasy implications of this week's practice reports. Struggles in short windows and lacks twitchiness. Granted, it took him 83 targets to get there, but he showed that he was capable. No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form. Click here to confirm your accessLogin Now. Run, run, throw to George Kittle, give Deebo Samuel a crack, run some more. Suspect hands. Knowing the schedule starts with the Cardinals, Jets, and Giants, he might get off to a hot start. He even finished as the No. I classified him as more fast than quick, as he is shifty in routes, but lacks elite short-area burst. Get instant advice on your decision to start Brandon Aiyuk or Malcolm Brown for Week 7. Go to Who Should I Start. Johnson plays on both sides of the formation, so he'll see a mixture of Trevon Diggs and Anthony Brown, who have combined to allow 46-of-74 passing for 661 yards and five touchdowns in their coverage this year. We offer analysis for draft prep, start/sit decisions, waiver pickups, and trade advice. Get instant advice on your decision to start Brandon Aiyuk or Dalvin Cook for Week 8. We combine the advice from 100+ experts into one consensus ranking. Remember how many people were fading Cobb last year, saying he'd passed his prime and wanted nothing to do with him now that he was separated from Aaron Rodgers? RBs perform worse than their average vs, No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form. Get instant advice on your decision to start Brandon Aiyuk or Malcolm Brown for Week 7. {{ player.position + ' - ' + player.team }}. Expert: Zachary Hanshew FantasyPros: Cobb provided his highest receiving total (828 yards) since 2015 in his final year with Dallas, and he'll look to build on those numbers in Ho This is a 2 star matchup. Philadelphia's receiving corps is an absolute mess. The 2.10 PPR points per target they've allowed ranks as the fourth-highest mark in the league. The storyline for Week 8 of the NFL is injuries and weather. Bill O'Brien clearly likes him as he's going to cost Houston at least $18 million over the next three years. In this weekly article, I apply financial metrics to the fantasy football world ... Over 200 fantasy-relevant players are graded to help with start/sit decisions for Week 7. {{ player.position + ' - ' + player.team }}. Click here to confirm your accessLogin Now. Johnson is a boom / bust WR3 in a great matchup with the Cowboys 27th ranked fantasy wide receiver defense. There's actually no cornerback in football who's allowed more yards in his coverage than the rookie Diggs. Kyle Yates FantasyPros With Samuel out for this game, Aiyuk gets a huge bump up in my weekly rankings. Brandon Aiyuk was one of my most confusing evaluations throughout the pre-draft process and my grade reflects that. Knowing Garoppolo was arguably the best deep-ball passer in the league last year, that seems like a match. He has the draft capital, but Aiyuk's best utilized as a deep-passing option and that doesn't exactly fit Garropolo's skillset. In Week 8, the Eagles will play the Dallas Cowboys, who rank 10th in points allowed to tight ends, per FantasyPros… Aiyuk may be one of the players that's better for a NFL offense than for fantasy football. Welcome back to Ball Street DFS, where finance and fantasy meet. What does this mean for your lineup? Brandon Aiyuk caught 6-of-7 targets for 115 yards during the 49ers' 33-6 win over the Patriots in Week 7. It's certainly within the realm of possibilities. Already a premium subscriber? Will things change? News Flash: He's still in his 20s! Drew Lock, Justin Jackson, and D.J. Are you looking to contact Customer Support about a subscription or account related question? Had several drops and struggles particularly in contested situations. as well as weekly fantasy position rank and DFS points. Disclosures. How 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk has impressed Jerry Rice early in NFL career. Are you looking to contact Customer Support about a subscription or account related question? It's simple but effective too and will only change if a) the defense sucks (it won't) or b) someone gets injured. Already a premium subscriber? Disclosures. Brandon Aiyuk leads 49ers' in receiving in Week 7 win. Isaiah Sirois analyzes the Week 8 slate at StatHero. Deshaun Watson hasn't been a quarterback to target his slot receivers a whole lot, but he's never had a possession-style on like Cobb, and he's never played without DeAndre Hopkins. Click here to confirm your accessLogin Now. Ran very few routes outside of 9-routes, screens, and slants. DraftKings NFL Value Plays: Week 9 (2020), No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form, Player does not have any Week 9 projections available. The issue is that the 49ers had him throw deep just 6.5 percent of the time, which was the lowest in the league. WRs perform worse than their average vs NE, This is a 1 star matchup. While I have never been the biggest fan of Halloween and the decorations that my ... Are you looking to contact Customer Support about a subscription or account related question? PPR adds 1 point per reception. As you move into the later parts of your draft, it's difficult to find players who are going to receive the amount of targets that Cobb will in Houston. Good athlete when given room to build up speed, but lacks explosiveness off the LOS. The 2020 injury report has been upgraded to include some new features. He has the draft capital, but Aiyuk's best utilized as a … While watching college film on Aiyuk, he's someone who popped at times, but would then disappear during others. View fantasy football projections for Brandon Aiyuk (San Francisco 49ers). Aiyuk is deemed high-risk after being in close contact with WR Kendrick Bourne, who tested positive for COVID-19. The Steelers are in a situation where they have three boom / bust wide receivers and you have to pick which one is going to have the big game. We offer weekly, rest of season, and full season projections. Decent release, but lacks the explosiveness or twitchiness to do much with it. Entering his 10th season, you'd be forgiven for dismissing Randall Cobb as a has-been. Halloween is just a couple of days away now! Otherwise, will have a very difficult time getting an opportunity to make an impact for Fantasy Football. View fantasy football rankings for Brandon Aiyuk (San Francisco 49ers). Disclosures. WRs perform worse than their average vs GB, No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form. Keke Coutee has seen significant targets when he's been healthy and the Texans brought in Cobb early on in free agency too. Click here to confirm your accessLogin Now. Brandon Aiyuk Fantasy Points & Usage | Game Brandon Aiyuk share of team rushes, targets, red zone, etc. There's hence simply not enough volume to justify the rookie as a worthwhile pick in most leagues, especially given the role isn't guaranteed. © Copyright 2010-2020 FantasyPros.com We offer recommendations from over 100 fantasy football experts along with player statistics, the latest news and matchup information. © Copyright 2010-2020 FantasyPros.com We offer recommendations from over 100 fantasy football experts along with player statistics, the latest news and matchup information.

Sprollie Springer Cross Collie Pups For Sale, Résumé Tristan Et Iseut Chapitre Par Chapitre, Force Five Starvengers, English Setter Puppies Colorado, Linking Sentence In Essay, Mike Myers Death, Tf2 The Original Viewmodel Fix, Why Are Hack Squats So Hard,