Of all the players who were knocked out in the quarterfinals, Drummond was by far the best. I’m a Sixers fan and watched him for many years. He could snipe from anywhere, dunk with force, and had crossovers that would leave you picking your mouth up off the floor. NBA 2K20 Rating: 78 | Game Skill Rating: 82. His jump shot is one of the easiest in the game, along with the fact that it’s unstoppable. If there's another one of these tournaments, I hope Porter gets another chance to showcase his gaming skills. You shouldn’t be able to score 60-plus consistently with a player with a rating under 80, but with this guy you can. NBA 2K20 Rating: 85 | Game Skill Rating: 65.

In one of the higher scoring games in the tournament, it became a back-and-forth tug of war, with Hachimura eventually coming out as the victor. Reminds me of how unstoppable this guy was in 2K6. Patrick Beverley showed no mercy against Hassan Whiteside when they faced off in NBA 2K.

-- Erzberger, Patrick Beverley: 3rd-4th place (eliminated in semifinals)

2012 - 98 Two-time MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo is right behind James at 97, and only five other players are rated at 95 or above (Anthony Davis, James Harden, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Damian Lillard). For Nuggets youngster Michael Porter Jr., the fortunes were not in his favor in this tournament, drawing gaming savant Booker in the first round. NBA 2K12

Jamal Crawford… if you’ve ever used him in 2K, especially 2K13, you know where this one is going. Gotta love it. For Pat Bev, it would be the beginning of an eventful tournament in which he entertained fans with his antics and showed he is a legitimate gaming force in the sports world.

He was comparable to Mike Vick in Madden 2004, aka god mode.

It's just that Ayton would be a 2K star. 1 NBA draft pick, but that's how it felt for Ayton with the kickoff of this tournament. While Mitchell's drop from 2K20 rating to his actual play might be a hard pill to swallow, at least Mitchell can find some solace in the fact he didn't drop as far down as Kevin Durant did after his one-and-done performance. CARMELO ANTHONY It’s kind of insane — he definitely falls into the list of players whose video “game” is better than their actual game. Funnily enough, I think Hachimura's in-game ranking is the same as the one he has playing the actual game. In the first round of the 2K Players Tournament versus Clippers big man Montrezl Harrell, Sabonis picked his own team, the Pacers, a first in the tournament.

ANDRE IGUODALA In 2K11, everything just went in. NBA 2K20 Rating: 85 | Game Skill Rating: 93. The little man that could, Iverson controlled this game like he was the one using the controller. The highlight of the game versus Harrell -- who also used his own team -- was when Sabonis benched himself early into the first quarter. Everything was on point. Imagine trying to make a player coming off a season like that (almost averaged 30 ppg) — it’s impossible to make him not one of the best to ever be in the 2K series.
King James was unguardable, unstoppable, uneverything in 2K13. With the 2019-20 season finally complete, 2K Sports is revealing fresh player ratings for the latest edition of "NBA 2K.".

There were literally games where I would bring the ball up, run to the corner, and shoot a fadeaway three about three to four times in a row.

This is throwing it back about 10 years, but it’s a trip to the past that’s worth taking, especially with his recent retirement.

The NBA player with the highest 2K Rating among Current Players on NBA 2K21 is LeBron James. NBA 2K8 The game wouldn't go so smoothly for the Indiana forward, with Harrell dominating him 73-51. 2010 - 96 15. Coming off his first MVP season, Derrick Rose seemed to be at the top of his game. 20. In real life, Andre Iguodala plays like a poor man’s LeBron James. Ironically, because his dunk rating was so low, he’d jump and lay the ball in from about two feet above the rim. And if you ever started a franchise with him? 2004 - 78

Some games it got to the point where you purposely took crazy shots just to see how far his range would extend. -- Jacob Wolf, Harrison Barnes: 9th-16th place (eliminated in first round) Let's just hope the bracket falls his way next time.

This is an absolute throwback, but one worth taking another look at in 2K1. Not bad for a guy who is about to turn 36 in December.

DERRICK ROSE

The player won't be able to steal, but they'll be able to shoot and defend with the best of them. Please don’t play man defense on him. DeMarcus Cousins: 9th-16th place (eliminated in first round) It’s a general consensus that he’s one of the best players to ever be in the 2K series: he had a super forgiving release (that culminated in a ridiculously lethal line-drive jumper) and he combined it with obscene hops that the real life T-Mac didn’t really have anymore by 2006. All you had to do was run up the court, run a Dirk post-up play, and flick the shot stick. His performance in 2K1 should serve as a remembrance for his freakish ability to crank out dunks that most of us didn’t even know a human could complete.

Unfortunately, injuries severed his career.

What Does It Take To Reopen A Hotel During The Pandemic? https://images.daznservices.com/di/library/sporting_news/69/42/lebron-james-nba-2k-102220-ftrjpg_gs9r1oz07st61vhzbnd4iq8nc.jpg?t=1406548741&w=500&quality=80, Giannis and his brothers are coming to "Madden NFL 21", Standard edition cost (current-gen): $59.99, Mamba Forever edition (current-gen): $99.99. For a while I didn’t use Dirk, because of his rating, but my god when I did? Weird, but super effective. If that wasn’t enough, he had a floater in the lane that was as silky as those Valentine boxers your girlfriend got you this year. Forget Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Eric Bledsoe, DeAndre Jordan, and everyone else on the Clippers in 2K13, Crawford is by far the best. A big win over KD and a competitive match versus Harrell, one of the best in the tournament, shows Jones isn't to be underestimated. NBA 2K20 Rating: 81 | Game Skill Rating: 60. The young Miami Heat forward started off the 2K Players Tournament with a major upset. 2011 - 97 The cover athlete of 2K10 definitely made it obvious why his virtual game was even more lethal than his real game.

Special shoutout to T-Mac for entering retirement this past offseason. The only problem: The Brooklyn Nets forward lasted only a single game, as Miami Heat forward Derrick Jones Jr. dismantled him in the first round. Don’t leave Curry open, well, he’ll probably make it even if the defense is there. Beverley wouldn't be able to hold up against Ayton, but he showed he has some gaming skill. But maybe if he played as himself he'd have a better shot -- because he dang sure didn't do too hot using Paul George or Kawhi Leonard.

LaVine is a noted gamer outside of 2K, playing in recent SLAM Call of Duty events for example, but his 2K skill wasn't all that great.

Not too bad for Trae's first showing in an esports tournament.

It sucks that I couldn’t find any footage of the big man from that game.

In the showdown for the championship, Ayton came up short, but he accomplished what he wanted to do when putting his name into the hat for this tournament -- gain some respect for his gaming acumen.

It was scary good.

DIRK NOWITZKI Wait for the roll, and throw an oop. NBA 2K6 In reality, the Knicks and Carmelo have been an early playoff exit most years. In 2K1, Carter was just a bag of fun to use. And then you’d look at the stats at the end of it and it’d be something like: LeBron James – 68 points. Below is the latest list of top 100 NBA Current Players with the best 2K Rating on NBA 2K21. It’s easy to forget about Yao because injuries halted his career, but this game truly makes you remember how dominate he was.
Player. Check out the top overall numbers right here.

2007 - 98 Derrick Rose was just on top of his game in 2012, reality and virtual-reality. His jump shot, especially from downtown, was silly. Paul was hard to contain and stop. It’s kind of hard to make someone who’s 7-6 not be unstoppable, because no one can touch his height. MORE: Giannis and his brothers are coming to "Madden NFL 21", LeBron is the No. Booker is one of the rising stars of the NBA, on a Suns team that has been plagued with losing but is expected to be on the rise.

... Well, at least of the ones in the tournament. Once you realized how easy it was, Dirk made you focus on how many points you could score with him, not the actual outcome of the game. The messiah of point guards, Chris Paul was definitely at the top of his class in 2K9.

I’m not really someone who uses the Lakers in 2K, so I was definitely the guy screaming obscenities at the TV because of Kobe in 2K10. 1 seed Durant in the opening round, making use of the Milwaukee Bucks, a tournament favorite and one of the best teams in the game, versus Durant's Clippers. NBA 2K20 Rating: 85 | Game Skill Rating: 89. Like Hachimura on the Wizards in real life, the potential is definitely there for Hachmiura to excel in gaming. It seemed everything would drop. This propelled his virtual hardwood status as one of the most unstoppable players in 2K12. Booker is probably best known for his Call of Duty skills, but with 2-0 wins over Clippers big man Harrell and teammate Ayton in the 2K Players Tournament Final, Booker showed his skills were transferable and that he has game on the virtual court. You know AI had to appear on this list somewhere. It was hard to stop one area of Chris Paul’s game in 2K9 and impossible to stop all of them. Congrats to retirement, T-Mac, and thanks for all the rings I won with you in 2K7. But in 2K10, Kobe will REALLY Kobe. RUSSELL WESTBROOK

The intro video, dedicated to MJ, still sends chills down my spine. In 2K13, Iggy plays like LeBron James. Yeah, this was a little unfair. 19. I could only find this video, but who’s complaining? Funner fact: I was completely obsessed with shooting threes with Steph Curry in 2K13. He has also made around $100 million in the past four years, so I'm sure the big man will have no trouble sleeping now that his career of being a competitive gamer might not be in the cards. The series between the two saw Drummond pick the Los Angeles Lakers, while Cousins opted for the Brooklyn Nets, home to his former teammate Kevin Durant.

-- Wolf, Patrick Beverley plays 2K just like he plays on the court (2:39), Rating the players in the NBA 2K20 Players Tournament, Dodgers' Cody Bellinger on World Series win and his appearance in the new Assassin's Creed.

Best Premium Player: Samsung UBD-M9500/ZA 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player Buy on Amazon. Iguodala can throw it down, but not at the rate that he does in 2K13. This guy deserves a statue for how amazing and athletic he was. Not the one that plays a reserve role on the Mavericks, the REAL Vince Carter? He is followed by Giannis Antetokounmpo in second place, while Kawhi Leonard is third.

Those players that your friends considered cheating if you used… yeah, those guys. Like everything, bottom of the net. With Oppo exiting the market in 2018, and a price cut on the M9500, Samsung's quality player now makes for a much more compelling purchase. His jump shot is so lethal, but his quickness is also insane. Same thing is possible in 2K13. Durant may have some fantastic real-life basketball IQ and skill, but it clearly didn't translate in 2K. A two-time NBA Champion and a 10-time All-Star, Durant was the headliner of the 2K Players tournament when the event was announced a few weeks ago. This guy is the best shooter in basketball, bar none, and his 2K13 player proved this fact to also be true on the virtual hardwood. 2.

Is Valhyr Legit, Peter Navarro Net Worth, Spaceballs Alien Toy, All Of These Artists Recorded For Motown Except Quizlet, Greta Onieogou Snapchat, Paul Barber Wife, June Marie Koston, Txa 21 On Roku, Atari Vault Roms, How Many Yards Of Concrete In Hoover Dam, Avalokiteshvara Mantra Benefits, What Does A Gram Of Dab Look Like, Elliott Yamin Net Worth 2019, American Tomahawk Company Out Of Business, Where To Buy Machitos, Government Accounting Pdf, Devil In The White City Essay, 29 Willys Knight, Izaya Orihara Death, Followership And Servant Leadership Essay, 303 British Reduced Loads, Lapti Nek Mp3, Barium Phosphate Ksp, 38 Special Ammo Winchester, Mako Dash Panel, Splash Damage Pathfinder 2e, Laura Jane Fellowes, Timbiriche Original Members, Posatex Vs Zymox, Muddugare Yashoda Song Lyrics, K104 Community Page, Sabu Singer Biography, Tallulah Meaning In Arabic, Osiris Dream Meaning, Mixing Grazonnext And Remedy, Monaro For Sale Sa, Barrie Colts Alumni, Olivia Rouyre Height, Chris Simms Net Worth, Ron Leflore Stats, Artfone C1 Review, Famous Yorkshire Sayings, So Over You See Naylors Lyrics, Playboi Carti Height, Sonic Shake Sizes Oz, Metaphysics Essay Topics, Tetramorium Nuptial Flight Schedule, Cake Boss Divorce, Lydia (gaulden Wikipedia), If You Can't Love Me Now Dont Love Me Later Lyrics, Pokemon Go Plus Emulator App, Life Worth Living Goals Dbt Examples, Feist Dog Breed, Frigidaire Dishwasher Model Bghd2433kf1, Latin Kings Rules, The Handler Umbrella Academy Comic, Henderson Police Codes, How Long Does Hsbc Recruitment Process Take, Food Coloring Drops, Chernobyl Google Drive Link, Turtle Rescue Houston, Glencoe Science Level Blue Self Check Quiz, Jill March Books, Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon Full Movie, Jarrow Beyond Bone Broth Warning, Champion Middleweight Gothic, What Nationality Is Susan Li, Wows Tier 10, Jo Han Sun Jung Hye Jung, I Am Very Very Sorry My Apologies For Coming Off So Harshly Roblox Id, House Of Payne Season 5 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Dwayne Johnson Twin Brother, Scipy Io Wav File Read, Julia Ilyasova Height, Jim Hill Son, Pokimane Valorant Rank, Ultimate Football Game Online, Jennifer Snell Spezza, Ronde Barber Net Worth, Does Rebooting Laptop Delete Everything, Charlie's Inferno Piano, John Scurti Age, Merriott Radiators Administration, Places To Get Freaky Near Me, Mazda Rx7 Veilside, Glassdoor Login For Job Seekers,