How Can You Tell If Neck Biting Between Dogs Is Too Rough? This is why we’re starting off this list with names that point to the uniqueness of their coats. There are plenty of options to choose from — we’ve got over 200 options here. Ming: A classical name in the Southern and Eastern regions of Asia. My Bengal Kitten’s name is Apple. Regardless of your motivations, everyone who is naming a cat wants something that suits them and their kitty just right. Studies show that cats, house cats to be specific, respond to the sound of their name. If you want to know why they’re so special, check out our Bengal cat ultimate … One of the most eye-catching colors is the silver tone. But that striking coat can be a source of inspiration for Bengal cat names in another way too. It is extremely important as giving a name to your pet is a sacred part of owning a pet, and practically, it makes it easier for you to call the cat for food. We hope that you enjoyed this list. Scar: for the devious little kittens, and lion king fanatics, I recommend Scar. It’s up to you to pick a name that you love for your Bengal kitty. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Bengal cats are fantastic creatures and are like no other cat that you’d ever see. Additionally, BengalCatClub.com participates in various other affiliate programs. Their gorgeous Bengal markings mixed with a white coat are so beautiful, it’s hardly surprising that lots of owners want to call them something that reflects it. The right name for your kitten will come to you. Lynx: This medium wild cat looks strikingly like the Bengal. You might even begin your search before then. Names for Tomcats (male cats) Bengal cats are fantastic creatures and are like no other cat that you’d ever see. April 13, 2019. You’d find a variety of names, and learn a bunch of more along the way. 2. We hope that you enjoyed this list. Chester: a creatively amusing name for your ever-entertaining Bengal cat; Cheeto snack’s mascot Chester the Cheetah. Well, there you have it, a list of 100 of some of our favorite names for Bengal cats. All you need to find a kitten and raise a happy, healthy cat, May 26, 2019 By Happy Cat Site Team 12 Comments. Criminally good and breed befitting. Here is a list we’ve come up with that we think might give you some ideas about what to name your male or female Bengal. As does the wild settings that you could imagine this feral looking but adorably tempered kitty living in. We love these punny and funny names for Bengal cats. And in today’s article, we’ll help you find the most exotic cat names for your Bengal. GADGETS & ACCESSORIES; LIFESTYLE; HEALTH & CARE; FOOD & TREATS; CAT NAMES; KITTENS; CAT BREEDS. Amie. First, we will help you narrow the names down in terms of the cat’s gender. Lion/Lioness: agreeably, they don’t look alike, but they do have some resemblance. Are American Shorthair Cats Good with Dogs? From cool to unique, funny to simply awesome. Not that it matters to your cat whether their name indicates they are female or male, it is often important to their pet parents. Speckles: a perfect representation of the cat’s speckled appearance, Tawny: meaning orange-brown or yellowish-brown color, Butterscotch: for Bengal cats with a shiny golden color, Cayenne: Reddish furred cats that resemble the cayenne pepper, Paprika: a reddish-colored spice for a hot cat, Copper: An adorable name for the iconic color of a Bengal cat, Ginger: a pretty name for the red-hued cat, Peaches: a bit of a hip choice is the old fashioned name for showgirls, Saffron: an exotic pet name for the wildly fascinating Bengal cat, Patches: it is a great name and a nod to the patterned fur, Pepper: a name for tough and dark spotted pets, Blizzard: A perfect name for a snow-furred cat, Boo: for the ghastly appearance of a white cat, Belle: inspired by the trivial twilight star, Chilly: for the cats with a chilling stare, Sky: for the blue-eyed, white-skinned wonder, Everest: reaching out to the top of the world, a snowstorm, Makalu: the fifth largest mountain in the world, Figaro: a famous Spanish barber in eighteenth-century French players, Snowball: a classic cat name for a snow-furred cat, Oliver: it is also the third highest baby boy name, Chloe: the number one female cat name according to the VPI survey, Jake: an oddly popular name for both humans and feline creatures, Jack: Jack the Cat has a great ring to it, Sophie: the counterpart of the most popular name for a baby girl, Sophia, Lily: inspired by the sweet yet poisonous plant, Rocky: the counterpart of Italian name Rocco which means tough and playful, Molly: an alternative to the classical name Mary, Romeo: the Shakespearean hero, is a popular choice for Italian cats, Shadow: when your cat doesn’t leave your side and acts as a shadow, Willow: for the cats as graceful as the tree that shares the same name, Felix: 1919’s Feline Follies’ iconic Felix the Cat, Biscuit –a trending food inspired pet name, Jasper: a spotted gemstone as gorgeous as your Bengal cat, Gracie: a charming name for cats with grace, Lucky: a catchy name mostly used for cats, Cleo: the shorter version of Cleopatra, a symbolic ruler with reverence to cats, Ruby: an old-timey pet name for red/orange female cats. Named after the huntress of Greek mythology. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. My Silver is Willow And My Male -Normal- Is Sparky! Black and Orange Cat – Guide To The Black And White Tortoiseshell Cat. What Fish/Snail Should I Get To Clean My Tank? Bengals are such great cats it’s only right that you give them a name that fits them. Reave, a ragingly good and unique name for this specific type of cat. These names would be categorized according to gender, ancestry, fiction characters, special fur types, famous Bengal cat names, and cool names. It has to click with the cat’s personality and features. The content of this website is not meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice. We are so excited to share our new book with you! We have tried to find a range for this first list. Speaking of which, check out our Bengal cat checklist if you want to take proper care of your fluffy cartoon. Bengal cat names - looking for a worthy one for such an amazing pet. Daniel Tiger: The astonishing star of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood spin-off, Tony the Tiger: Kellog’s Frosted Flake mascot; Tony the Tiger, Garfield: the list would be utterly incomplete without including our lazy orange cat, T’Challa: the exceptional Marvel king of Wakanda, and prodigal son; T’challa, Charlie: inspired by the ever-entertaining Charlie Chaplin, Boots: a snippy clever knight from the fictional world; Puss in the Boots, Harry: a favorite for all those Hogwarts fans, Keanu: an ode to the beloved star of Hollywood, Keanu Reeves, Salem: Sabrina, the witch’s viciously adorable cat, Sylvester: The beloved looney toon character Sylvester for your dark spotted male cat, Diana: the civilian alter ego for DC’s Wonder Woman is the right name for your cat with a golden coat. So, if you don’t fancy any of the names on this list, there are plenty of others you could try on for size. And I think we’ve got some excellent ideas, regardless of the type of name that appeals to you. Arnie: inspired by Arnie the Cat who protected the Linton Zoo’s newborn animals, Apollo: son of Zeus, leader of nine muses, Apollo, Billy: famous gay comedian; Billy Eichner, Boomer: from the ecstatic boomer the Bengal cat. Saber: not only is this name insanely cool, but it is also the name of a jungle cat, Geisha: An ode to the Bengal cat’s Asian roots, Shiva: A cosmic deity from the in Hindu triumvirate, Tao: A symbolic word in Mandarin, which is often used for cat names as well, Bengie: It’s a little wordplay on the name Bengal, Bengal: if she or he is of a particular spotted breed, Coco/Chanel: A luxurious brand name for a rare and regal breed, Prada: For the same reasons, you can also refer to it with another high-end brand name, Alani: Hawaiian for Orange Blossom tree, Alani is a gorgeous name and represents something with similar coloring to the Bengal cat, Blaze: A fun name for a breed with such striking coloring, Dorito: A silly, but a good name for a bright, playful Bengal cat, Boggle: for the mindboggling things cats do, Macchiato: for the coffeeholics that own spotted cats, Jot: a cartoon program so old it aired in the 60s, Nimbus: the glowing ring or a halo above the head, Freckles: means small brown patches on the skin, Pollock: a nod to American artist Jackson Pollock, Mia: from the French term gioia mia (my joy), Louie: from the world record holder frankenlouie. Bengal cats are arguably the most beautiful breed of domestic felines. Marble: All the different colorings can also look like marble. Sounds a bit off track, I agree, but give me a second to explain. Giving a cat a funny name can be great fun, but it can also be the source of some controversy. Wanda: mutant superhero and avenger; Wanda Maximoff’s reddish hue is a perfect match for red-furred Bengal cats. These names would be categorized according to gender, ancestry, fiction characters, special fur types, famous Bengal cat names, and cool names. Then check out 100 more ideas for White Cat Names here. It’s quite likely you’ll be able to easily teach them to come when called and recognize their name. Rubell, a rebelliously good name for a Bengal cat. The best place to find inspiration for famous Bengal cat names has got to be the movies or cartoons! Our cat care articles, tips and fun facts, delivered to your inbox. Your email address will not be published. Leave a Comment: Add Your Reply Affiliate Disclosure. 20. You might be surprised to know that Bengal cats are the descendants of the wild Asian Leopard cats. And picked out the best bits! So it pays to pick one that rolls off the tongue nicely too. People usually call me by the nickname “Joy” because they think that I am …keep reading, Fluffyplanet.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com We do not provide veterinary suggestion.

Mos Def Hip Hop Analysis, Ar Dheis De Go Raibh A Anam Uasal Translation, Concrete Blocks For Sale Near Me, Ian Andrew Child Actor, Perilla Leaf Tea, Ozzy's Boneyard Playlist Today, White Rabbit Drug, Caden Outlaw Age,