School : DPS (Divisional Public School) model town Lahore. In an interview, she revealed that she had been compelled to start her career as an actor by her family and friends. In 2015, Ali appeared in the film “Mah-E-Mir” alongside Fahad Mustafa and Sanam Saeed. Religion : Islam. She recently signed her next big project, a film. Iman Ali is getting married and it’s time to dance. Iman Ali was born on 19 December 1977 (age 41 years; as in 2018) in Lahore, Pakistan. Iman Ali Biography. Everyone has been trying to find out who the lucky guy is. Initially, she wasn’t interested in films and didn’t want her career as an actor. Iman Ali is a famous model and actress who has been working in the field of entertainment for many years. In literally every photo, you just can’t keep your eyes off of her. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Iman was rumoured to be in a relationship with the Bollywood director, Imtiaz Ali. Mother Name: Humaira Ali. The news was first announced by Hasan Shahryar Yasin (HSY) – who took to instagram, posting a video from Iman Aly’s dholki prep. The news was first announced by Hasan Shahryar Yasin (HSY) – who took to instagram, posting a video from Iman Aly’s dholki prep. Though Iman is not a trained dancer, she had completed the song “Saiyaan Bole Na Bole” (Mujra song) from the film ‘Bol;’ overnight. Required fields are marked *, Copyrights © 2020 FashionCenter. Iman Ali is the daughter of veteran actor Abid Ali and well-known actress Humaira Ali. In another interview, she expressed her disliking about going to the gym-. Who is Iman Ali Husband Babar Aziz Bhatti ? Iman Ali Mother : Humaira Ali. Your email address will not be published. Wondering who is Babar Bhatti? A post shared by Iman Ali (@imanaliofficial) on Apr 30, 2018 at 9:58am PDT, Ali has also featured on the covers of various magazines including “Visage” and “Hello Pakistan.”, Iman Ali on the cover of Hello Pakistan magazine, I can’t go to the gym because the people around me don’t stop talking, and I cannot focus on my workout.”. I can’t go to the gym because the people around me don’t stop talking, and I cannot focus on my workout.”, Salman Khan Height, Age, Girlfriends, Family, Biography & More, Sidharth Malhotra Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More, Alia Bhatt Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Varun Dhawan, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Facts & More, Shraddha Kapoor Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Shah Rukh Khan – A Detailed Biography by StarsUnfolded, Akshay Kumar Height, Age, Wife, Family, Children, Biography & More, Rhea Chakraborty Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Ankita Lokhande Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Sushant Singh Rajput Height, Age, Death, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More, Narendra Modi Age, Height, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Amitabh Bachchan Height, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Aashram Chapter 2 (MX Player) Actors, Cast & Crew, Follow us on our social media channels to stay connected. Real Name: Iman Ali. She started her career with the film of Khuda Kay Liye in 2007. Iman Aly is all set to marry in February 2019. Iman Ali belongs to a Muslim Family. His Name is Babar Aziz Bhatti. Rabia Noreen is her step-mother. Iman Ali’s sister, Maryam Ali, and mother, Humera Ali. All rights reserved, on Meet Iman Aly’s Husband Babar Aziz Bhatti. Iman Ali was born on 19 December 1980 in Lahore the capital city of Punjab. Iman Ali was born on 19 December 1977 (age 41 years; as in 2018)in Lahore, Pakistan. After completing her studies, she went to pursue her career as a model. Iman Ali’s wedding pictures and videos are being loved by everyone. Her father, Abid Ali, is one of the finest Pakistani actors and her mother, Humera Ali, is a Pakistani singer. She was born to Abid Ali; one of the finest Pakistani artists, and famous Pakistani singer Humera Ali. Iman was offered the lead role of Zainab in the Urdu film “Bol,” but she left the role and instead chose to play the role of Meena (the tawaif) as it had more variety. He is the Director of Green Earth Recycling, a company set up by his father. Initially, it was Iman who had been offered the lead role of Zainab in the noted Pakistani film “Bol.” However, later she chose the role of Meena (the tawaif). He studied International Relations and Affairs / Economics. He is the grandson of Major Raja Aziz Bhatti shaheed (Nishan-e-Haider). Babar attended Aitchison College Lahore, and then graduated from Tufts University Massachusetts. Iman tied the knot with Babar Bhatti, a Canada-based businessman on 21 February 2019 in Lahore. Do You Know who is husband of iman ali? The song “Saiyaan Bole Na Bole” (Mujra song) from her film ‘Bol’ was shot overnight even though Iman is not a trained dancer. Iman has two sisters, Rahma Ali and Maryam Ali. Meet Iman Aly’s Husband Babar Aziz Bhatti. According to Iman, her dream is to get interviewed by Oprah Winfrey one day. Iman Ali is a Pakistani actress and international supermodel. After being diagnosed, she went to Dehradun for alternative therapy on Multiple Sclerosis. Email us at [email protected], Maha Ali Kazmi Age, Husband, Family, Boyfriend, Biography & More, “Special Ops” Actors, Cast & Crew: Roles, Salary, Karan Kapadia Age, Caste, Girlfriend, Family, Facts, Biography & More, Mirzapur (TV Series) Actors, Cast & Crew: Roles, Salary, Parul Gulati (Actress) Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Tushar Dalvi Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More, Peya Jannatul Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Sarah Khan (Pakistani Actress) Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More, • Maryam (Mary) in the film "Khuda Kay Liye" (2007), In 2006, she was awarded the Lux Style Award for Best Dressed Celebrity, Divisional Public School (DPS), Model Town, Lahore, A fatwa was issued against her for her role in her debut "film Khuda Kay Liye.

What Dissolves Chalk The Fastest, Early Positive Pregnancy Test Sign Of Twins, Thomas Jane 2020, Sig Mcx Spear, Huffy Torex 24v Parts, Where Was Northern Lights Of Christmas Filmed,