Move the mirror all the way forward in its track to catch the light. I am having the same issue. Once all the stuff is moved, the light will shine to the floor below. and there’s sod all sun on Santorini; I mean Caldera. In order to unlock and open the door, you’ll have to complete a mirror puzzle, in which you redirect light to open the lock. In order to unlock and open the door, you’ll have to complete a mirror puzzle, in which you redirect light … Tags: Assassin's Creed OdysseyGuidePCPlaystationSteamWalkthroughXbox. When you do so, Alexios/Kassandra will say “This looks to be in the right position”. Do you have to have triggered the “who’s my father” story first, because I have waited by mirror 1 for about 3 days (real life days!) Home » Assassin's Creed Odyssey » Family’s Legacy Quest – Mirror Puzzle Solution – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Ketchua has been writing about games for far too long. This is where you start. Here you also have to arrange a few mirrors to reflect the beam of light from its source to the target area in order to complete the objective of the quest. Family’s Legacy is one of the main story quests in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Once you get there, you’ll have to move the shelves so that the ray goes down through the hole in the floor and into the dark room. Follow the ray again, and you’ll end up across the road, in another ruined building. This will cause the beam to continue, but it only goes a short distance. Are goal here is to shine the light on that mirror above the doorway here. I see it in all the videos and then I’m here and nothing. This will allow the ray of sunshine to reach the door, and you’ll finally be able to enter the cave and continue your quest for the truth, glory and justice. Family’s Legacy is one of the main story quests in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Are goal here is to shine the sun onto the mirrors to reach the mirror above the door. This leads you into what appears to be another Ancient Forge. The closest to the source is on the right, while the second and the third pillars are on the left side as you enter the room. It if truth be told used... We have cherries and oranges and we need peaches. One of the crates is in the wrong spot. Waiting on the moon now. All content, including text, images and other media, provided on this site are owned by GNUB D.O.O. Move the third mirror all the way to the left side of the room, it isn’t actually being used. Required fields are marked *, Stuff to Do After Beating Watch Dogs Legion, Finding Bagley Photograph Locations – Watch Dogs Legion Guide, Free Prestige Operative in Watch Dogs Legion, Lost in the Process Guide – Watch Dogs Legion, Animal Crossing New Horizons: Mega Dodo Code Thread – Drop Your Code and Find Visitors, NBA 2K18 Neighborhood Guide – Everything to Know. To do this we will need to move some mirrors around. On the top floor of the building near the dock, you will see that the fixed mirror on the wall is catching the light, but there is a number of items keeping it from shining anywhere. This guide will help you solve the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Ancient Revelations Mirrors Puzzle that Layla encounters in the modern-day gameplay segment. Your email address will not be published. Now that we have the first mirror unobstructed, follow the light’s path into the building to the the west. The Mirrors Puzzle, part of Ancient Revelations Odyssey Quest, that Layla encounters in the present time of our world, is similar to the Mirrors Puzzle from A Family’s Legacy. Just infront of the next mirror, there is a large wooden structure blocking the path of the light. Inside this area you will need to do a bit of parkouring. If you head slightly south from the dock on the Caldera of Fate, you will see a number of mirrors that are already shining the light between one another. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gets its Final Update, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: May Update Preview, Assassin’s Creed Update 1.2.0: Changes Overview and Patch Notes, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.1.4 and New Game Plus are Here, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey February Update: All You Need to Know, ANTHEM brings back Mass Effect Javelin Armors, Star Wars Comics: unchartered territory for many fans, Anthem 2.0 October news: New Builds System and Paladin Javelin, Ancient Revelations Mirrors Guide – AC Odyssey, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Tips for Beginners, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Abilities and Combat Guide, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Mercenary System Guide, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Ship and Crew Guide. Move this mirror as far away as possible inside its track. On this island you will search for clues regarding you real father. Once you arrive at the island, go to the door. Layla is sitting in the exact same spot at the gates of Atlantis. I did my best to describe with words how and where the pillars with mirrors should be positioned and I have also recorded this a short video walkthrough. Turns out it isn’t a myth after all. Check out some of the other Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Guides I have available: Vulkk (Alexander Kostadinov) is the owner of VULKK.com.

Barbara Amiel Illness, Old Tomy Toys, How To Remove Samsung Account Forgot Password, Joanna Moore Death, Silence When Hurt, Michael Pittman Jr Net Worth, Kay Cabot Sebastian Cabot, Jamie Iannone Family, Squatters Rights Oklahoma,