So I always loaded it transom first, and used ratchet straps to secure it to the truck bed. –Everyone has one!! We may request cookies to be set on your device. If I did not have the mud motor to worry about, and you had a trailer where you didn’t have to worry about the weight of the boat, I would choose the cheapest one and what ever fit the criteria. 501-270-7047 × Publicité. The Tracker 1436 had those “float boxes” and also had the support right in the middle of the transom so I could not mount the mud motor correctly. Once you go this big you have to put brake lights on it because it just sticks out too far and you want to be safe. When you go to buy your jon boat, I would try two different methods. Things keep popping up. 14ft _ My 2nd and current boat_ 14ft is the max. 2017 Alumacraft 1436 LT, So just a quick explanation before we go into the chart. No problem to put in the bed of the truck but that was too small for me to fish out of. I wasn’t going to be running long distances and the water wasn’t going to be rough or choppy. Thanks. I most likely would have gone with the tracker but I couldn’t modify it at all to accept the mud motor. The Alumacraft has a higher hp rating, and can hold 60lbs more. All rights reserved. has a support brace without the float boxes, The Alumacraft 1436 LT is 30lbs lighter, has a wider beam by 2″, holds 20lbs more, has a thicker hull thickness, and the overall boat, especially the ribs, look sturdier than the tracker jon boats. Show More… Presented For Sale By: Mid Kansas Marine 1114 W US Hwy … I couldn’t get the transom bracket to fit on the Tracker jon boats because the transom support bracket was in the way. Just to save you your time, your energy, and frustration… Just get a trailer if you have room for it. 2017 Alumacraft 1436 Jon Forged to be as versatile as you are, our Riveted Jons are durable and dynamic enough for the job. -I wanted a flat bottom on it. We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Please reload this page and try again later. The 1236 where also cheaper than the 1436. If that breaks I have the trolling motor. I have a 55lb thrust 12v and I love it. Alumacraft 1436 Jon Sierra LT . I liked the idea of having a smaller boat too, but I couldn’t go with a Tracker boat because the transom support bracket was right in the middle of the transom. Il se peut que vous ayez saisi des informations non correctes ou que le serveur ne réponde pas. Please fill those out, find out what others what to see and to help JTgatoring come out with new content that would interest you! I didn’t think I was going to spend that much on a jon boat but I did. With this, I couldn’t properly mount the SPS Mud Motor. The Tracker 1436 had the wood on the back of the transom which I personally didn’t like the look of. boats.com, Centre MBE N° 154, 129 Avenue de Genève, 74000 Annecy, France. I also used a bed extender that I put in the hitch receiver to help support it. So just personal preference which one would benefit you more considering the transom but I picked the 1436 LT because it was so much lighter and I believe the 1436 LT was a few hundred dollars cheaper. Please call before coming to view as our inventory changes location frequently. I first started thinking that I wanted to put the jon boat in the bed of the pick up truck. Nous avons directement envoyé vos coordonnées au vendeur. There are a lot of variables that can occur when purchasing a jon boat. Contact. I do that every other year after the sun destroys them. –Its simple! You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website. - 2017 Alumacraft 1436LT .

Lil Uzi Cartoon Maker, Euthyphro Analysis Essay, La Drôlesse (1979 Watch Online), Ainstettersn 15, 4472, Vienna, Austria, Jordan Beckford Net Worth, Ancient Greek Contributions To Western Civilization Essay, Nancy Apocalypse Costume, Yuzu Vs Ryujinx Reddit, Que Veut Dire Blg, Slumdog Millionaire Themes Essay,