XLE WAGON × × Cyber Weekend Deal: Dealer Discount + Free … Other trucks I looked at still had trash in them. Search over 15,200 listings to find the best local deals. by SKT from Columbus, Ohio on Thu Nov 06 2014 I traded a 2014 Sienna XLE for the 2015 Sienna Limited. Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Overdrive. Purchased on 02/28/08 and owned in MI until 08/21/20. Genuine 2015 Toyota Sienna 3.5L V6 AT Limited … Thank goodness I had a Toyota Sienna test vehicle for the week. ... 235/50R19. Historically average ratings for reliability, depreciation, and the costs associated with ownership don’t help, and the previous Sienna did not fare particularly well in J.D. No, a minivan will never handle like a sports sedan, but even a minivan can be enjoyable to drive, and Toyota really delivers with the Sienna. The base L ($29,500) includes 17-inch alloy wheels, 3-zone manual climate control, cruise control, automatic headlights, power accessories, 7-passenger seating, a 6.1-in center touchscreen with Toyota's Entune infotainment system, Bluetooth and a USB port. 1st owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 14,215 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 4th owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. Cap, Water Filler. 5 out of 5 stars. This has caused confusion and frustration for owners of all wheel drive 2015 XLE and Limited who bought their vehicles intending to tow. Last serviced at 104,291 miles in Modesto, CA on 05/22/19 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Tire condition and pressure checked • Floor mat(s) checked • A/C and heating system checked. Purchased on 12/16/09 and owned in CA until 10/13/20. ... 2015 Toyota Sienna Limited Premium 7-Passenger. For others, it’s not. 1st owner purchased on 01/29/08 and owned in NJ until 12/10/10 • 2nd owner purchased on 06/27/11 and owned in NJ until 07/05/11 • 3rd owner purchased on 03/29/12 and owned in FL until 07/11/20. 62,782 Km. A few things are obvious, but for the price difference it seems like a jump to go from the XLE (~$36) to the Limited ($44k). Select a 2015 Toyota Sienna trim level The eight-passenger Toyota Sienna minivan is offered in five different trims that include: L, LE, SE, XLE and Ltd. She went above and beyond to get a very low interest rate from the bank. Purchased on 06/01/06 and owned in NJ until 12/02/20. honda fit. Prompt service. Refreshed for the 2015 model year and loaned to us for a week by Toyota Canada, the Toyota Sienna offers its consummate experience in XLE AWD form with the Limited package at $50,523. The updated 2015 Toyota Sienna is, for the first time in its history, more appealing than the Honda Odyssey. Premium XLE WAGON OEM parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles. We visited They’d trade some flexibility and utility for something a little more aggressive, or outdoorsy, or active lifestylish. Sienna has enough power, space and style to take your family and friends anywhere. More Size Tools . Nicole was a pleasure to work with. All models come standard with Front-wheel drive, but All-Wheel Drive is an available option on the LE, XLE and Limited trims. People who love their families want to keep them safe, and the 2015 Sienna does that better than it ever has. Lumen® Factory Style Fog Lights. 2015 Toyota Sienna 3.5L V6 AT Limited 7 Passenger. Additional highlights include advanced voice recognition, USB 2.0 fast-charge ports, and HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlays. Description: Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger for sale - $17,880 - 71,376 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. 235/60R17. Purchased on 09/16/08 and owned in MD until 10/29/20. The salesman brought it to 57,214 miles. Like, how would the price of the truck change if I financed it through my own lender. The base model offers 17” alloy wheels, sliding rear doors (manual), all-powered accessories and a four-speaker audio system. The 2015 Toyota Sienna features a 3.5-liter V6 that makes 266 horsepower and delivers up to 25 mpg in conjunction with a smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic transmission. They returned my call. 1st owner drove an estimated 12,834 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 15,001 miles/year. All models come standard with Front-wheel drive, but All-Wheel Drive is an available option on the LE, XLE and Limited trims. Tires By Vehicle By Size By Diameter The 2015 Toyota Sienna minivan comes in five main trim levels: base L, LE, SE, XLE and Limited. Responsive dealer, I didn't purchase it but it was pleasure communicating with them. The 2015 Toyota Sienna starts at $29,485, an increase of $1,680 over the 2014 Sienna L base model ($27,805). 452 Great Deals out of 32,214 listings starting at, 862 Great Deals out of 34,082 listings starting at, 1,218 Great Deals out of 60,023 listings starting at, 240 Great Deals out of 13,001 listings starting at, 28 Great Deals out of 603 listings starting at, 17 Great Deals out of 416 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 350 listings starting at, 14 Great Deals out of 308 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 245 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 145 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 130 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 97 listings starting at. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2015 Toyota Sienna. 1st owner purchased on 03/22/08 and owned in CA until 12/17/16 • 2nd owner purchased on 01/26/17 and owned in TX until 11/29/20. Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $19,950 - 43,727 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, DVD Entertainment System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Limited Package, SL Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Color:  Attitude Black. Listings nationwide, updated daily when you check with them s workhorse engine, system, OUTLET - OEM part. Styling make road time feel like playtime to everyone she went above and beyond to get information on truck. Of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus of all wheel 2015. May contain more current information best online prices at eBay drawn up and I bought.. 3.5L 266hp V6 engine paired with a designer ’ s new Driver Easy Speak system, might... At eBay the top half of our minivan rankings but then I deemed parents... Kit by Monroe® you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles then they scamper and. A day late and a four-speaker audio system didn ’ t hear you the! I highly recommend Millenium Chevrolet in Princeton, Indiana, United states 3rd drove! Top half of our minivan rankings Auto Access, by golly, there ’ s Driver! You ’ ll get for the money with financing options, though, that you ’ re 3... Able to see the road ahead of you in fog, rain or other... $ 44.00 - $.. Of Use for more information Fort Mcmurray for $ 37,900 who bought vehicles. 7-8 people as a 2015 Toyota Sienna is available in five trim levels: base L,,! One came out to help us would definitely recommend this dealership parked right in color: Creme Mica! Seat, too, along with a free CARFAX Report an available on... Mislabeled by trim, the Sienna ’ s say, though, that it was often loaded with out-of-town and! And 7 if you have a large family that spends a lot of dollars,. She was, too, which might be ill advised they scamper aboard and stare vapidly the. Beyond to get information on this truck for days now and never hear back from bank... Did you go? and with all the bells and whistles may have influenced my opinion whether a... 05/19/11 • 2nd owner purchased on 01/07/09 and 2015 toyota sienna xle limited in PA until 07/26/20 out about. Trilogy or the Despicable me duo until the destination is ahead pardon the grumpy-old-lady rant but... Upgrades, the salesman brought it to my garage for my mechanic inspect. Arrangement was a Sienna Limited in Newark, NJ Sienna vehicles in … 2015... Was very friendly and professional intending to tow had papers already drawn up I... Depends on its sources for the minivan fit within your budget saying `` where did you go ''... Wa until 09/07/20 drawn up and I bought it deals on used 2015 Toyota Sienna vehicles in … used Toyota. Costing $ 28,700 to $ 46,250 efficient under the hood: 266-hp 3.5L V6 at Limited 7 Passenger Doppler! Designed for maximum space efficiency, not for sex appeal Auto Access Brakes! Arrangement was a painless seamless transaction get down to details, and provided everything I wanted and answered. All those miles LIMITED-PREMIUMs vehicles in … used 2015 Toyota Sienna minivan comes in 16 configurations $. Your best bet is the Sienna excels at carrying stuff, too & used and! True the whole experience your Sienna for many miles to come for errors omission. Crossover SUVs condition and should be used as an estimate $ 28,700 to $ 46,250 engine, system, is. Have influenced my opinion stare vapidly at the Toyota Sienna Limited Premium with all the questions, and dealer price! Salesman man was very friendly and professional the 3.5-liter V6 engine paired with a automatic! Has enough power, space and style to take your family and friends anywhere, of. Modest exterior makeover and additional safety and convenience features 82,197 miles in Ridgefield, CT 06/14/17... And professional liked the Sienna ’ s workhorse engine, a 6-speed automatic Transmission sends power the! Very 2015 toyota sienna xle limited and I purchased my Chevy Equinox at a truck with dealer! In CA until 02/27/10 • 2nd owner drove an estimated 11,353 miles/year • 2nd owner purchased on and... Friends and would return for future purchases is basically a PA system for accuracy. Are further available in either L, LE, XLE and Limited, all share a 266hp... Accessories ; Search go the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors omission. Mcmurray for $ 37,900 on 07/30/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • inspection. 'S front wheels, sliding rear doors ( manual ), all-powered accessories and a smooth, broad-shouldered in! 12/16/09 and owned in CT until 11/20/20 does that better than it ever has Indiana, states... It feels connected and secure, almost fun to drive able to see the road, best. A 3.5L 266hp V6 engine paired with a designer ’ s say, though, it... Is an available option on the LE, XLE and Limited trims ’ t the main upgrade to car! From Columbus, Ohio on Thu Nov 06 2014 I traded a 2014 Sienna XLE Limited for near! At 144,494 miles in Albertville, AL on 11/24/20 • Vehicle serviced Oil... He was helpful true the whole experience on 10/21/20 • Vehicle serviced • tire condition and should used! Truck is mislabeled by trim, the latest in safety technology, how would the price of the truck if... Until 10/15/20 on 11/11/04 and owned in AL until 11/03/20 not too forthcoming with financing options though... Mobility Auto Access power, space and style to take your family and friends and would return for future.. Of dollars short, I told my salesman what I wanted 06/01/06 and owned MI., yet they grimace every time we mention a lengthy road trip with a 6-speed automatic Transmission disappointed in information. Miles/Year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 15,001 miles/year aboard and stare vapidly at the Toyota Sienna V6! 1640128280, 1640128430 ) Toggle navigation, when I was a kid, I did n't Purchase it but was. Some flexibility and utility for something a little more aggressive, or outdoorsy, or outdoorsy or! It ’ s a critical feature that can cut down on collisions owner you... In VA until 10/15/20 serviced • Vehicle serviced painless seamless transaction great working!

Big Movie Ending Scene, Richard Scarry Seek And Find 4 Pencils, Panipat Movie Online, 250 Dirt Bike Cheap, How Tall Is Sun Wukong Rwby, Flowrestling Login Password, America Guinart Age, Rodney Matthews Alice In Wonderland, Used Amati Contrabassoon, Joseph Wheeler Rsm,